Monday, July 6, 2009

New Doll Design For the Shop


I have designed a new doll for my online store, primroses. This 10 inch doll is wonderful for babies and toddlers. It is stuffed with wool so that it is soft and bouncy, and will warm up when your child cuddles it. Its cotton velour jumpsuit is very soft and the first few dolls will be available in soft pink, bright pink, purple, bright green, royal blue, and red. It has a little bell sewn fimly into the inside of the hood, which will tinkle sweetly and gently. Available skin colors are chocolate brown, dark mocha, light mocha, golden, peach, and fair. Sleepy eye colors are black, brown, blue, and green.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Hello Beth

Your new babies are beautiful. I wish you all the best with your sales. I just love making new things for my shop.

Warm regards
Suzanne