Friday, October 9, 2009

The Oak Family

I'd like to introduce you to the Oak Family. I bought the doll forms from Weir. I made their clothes, painted their faces, and gave them some mohair hair. I think I am going to use them for storytelling. The Monkey Twins, whose stories you can find in the story archives, reminded a couple people of Lonely Doll. I wanted to have some unique little people to tell stories with. But I will miss those funny, mischievous monkey twins! What will I do without them?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Your banner is gorgeous! So rich with color! You are multi-talented Beth! I enjoy so much seeing the creativity you pour forth into everything you do! These sweet dolls are incredible, *love*

The Magic Onions said...

They are just lovely. I imagine they'll be tell many enchanting stories.
Blessings and magic.

Emily said...

YOur new Oak Family is so dear! How enchanting!

Kelly said...

What a sweet little family!

Lizz said...

Great blog, sweet family. Seems we have some things in common. Wonderful creations!

farmama said...

These dolls are awesome! I always have a hard time painting nice faces on mine....but yours are lovely!!!