Thursday, November 19, 2009

Autumn Fairy


I have a new Autumn fairy in my etsy shop, primroses. This little fairy, with her vibrant maple leaf wings, is bringing an acorn to Mrs. Squirrel, who is sick in bed with a bad cold. See the little smile on her face? She's happy she is big enough to help her neighbor.

The print measures 5" by 7", so you can just pop your fairy into a mat. The superior quality artist printmaking paper is 7" by 9". This is a lino print, hand carved and printed by me, and hand colored with watercolor. I have started making some lino prints because I want to make some very reasonably priced original art which people could get for their children's bedrooms. If you want to visit my shop, just click on the title of this post. Thanks!

5 comments:

Earth Mama said...

Wow, Beth! She is beautiful!

Jessica said...

She is dear!

Heather said...

Wow, that is so incredibly sweet.

farmama said...

What a beautiful lino print Beth! I love everything about your art work!
love, Sara

gardenmama said...

Lino cuts, wood cuts, are some of my favorite styles! Gorgeous job!