Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cyber Monday Sale for Acorn Pies Readers

William the Pirate

I'm having a 15% off doll sale for Acorn Pies readers, all day Monday November 30th until 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (in the U.S.) in my etsy shop, primroses. Just click on the title of this post to go straight to my shop. Type "Acorn Pies" into the special instructions after you place your order. I will send you a 15% refund on the price of the doll! The price of postage will remain the same. This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.

Here is the very happy recipient of one of my dolls. This darling little girl named her doll Elizabeth, and she sleeps with her every night. If you have never had a waldorf doll, one of the things which is very special about them is that they warm up when you hold them because they are stuffed with wool. It is very cozy to cuddle a warm and best-loved doll. My dolls are handmade by me with love and all natural materials, cotton, wool, and mohair.


I make girl dolls.



I make boy dolls.



Some of the boy dolls have a little wooden tool for adventure and work.

I make dolls in all the colors of people: chocolate brown, mocha, golden, peach, and fair. All of these dolls are 15% off for you, my wonderful Acorn Pies readers, this Cyber Monday.

Also included in the sale are my last two prairie bonnets for little girls.


Not included in the sale are some of my original handcolored lino block prints, designed especially for decorating children's rooms. The theme of my new series of lino prints is Children at Play.


I hope you will enjoy visiting my shop and taking advantage of my special discount for you. much love, Beth

8 comments:

Grace said...

Your colored lino prints are beautiful.

KidSpace Stuff said...

Nice artwork. I have added you to my Etsy favorites and will hopefully use these prints in children's spaces I design.

farmama said...

You make such BEAUTIFUL dolls and art Beth!

Stephanie said...

Beth - would you like this post featured on Growing Naturally? I could announce your sale...

let me know at stephanie@ordinarylifemagic.com

FairiesNest said...

Good Luck with your sale! I love those lino prints!

Beth said...

Thank you, everyone! love, Beth

Hip Mountain Mama said...

Your dolls are adorable! Good luck with your sale!

Kelly said...

Beth, you are a very talented mama. Your dolls are beautiful!