Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dolls for Brothers and Sisters


I have been very busy in my doll workshop this week making commissioned dolls for two families. Each family has a boy and a girl. The dolls above are all finished but need some clothes, as do the dolls below. I love picking out fabrics for the outfits. I usually mix patterns within a range of sympathetic colors. I rarely use solids.


Brother and sister dolls for brothers and sisters! You will see pictures of the finished dolls in the coming days.

7 comments:

CHILDHOOD MAGIC said...

Can't wait to see the finished creation!

Trudy Callan said...

They have such sweet little faces.

Trudy
The Artistic Mother's Group coordinator
www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

gardenmama said...

oh my gosh beth! i love them so very much! i can't wait to see them finished! xo

June said...

I just found your blog and love it soooo much!

I was sad to the see the "how to make a pincone swag" post missing, do you still have that available?

Your artwork is just so lovely! What an inspiring blog.

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

How sweet! I hope you show them to us when they are clothed too! I made two red-headed sister dolls last year, it was some very special stitching for me.

kristin said...

such swewt faces...can't wait to see how their clothes turn out.

5orangepotaotes said...

Beth, I love your dolls! I saw Jessica's you made for Benjamin and noticed that it looked so much like him. Amazing you are!
lisa