Monday, September 13, 2010

Punkin and Sweetie Pie

Mercy ordered Sweetie Pie from my etsy shop today. She already has Teeny Wee, another of my patchy dolls. I thought about how Sweetie Pie, despite her innocent look, can be mischievous, and I thought I had better warn Mercy that Sweetie Pie and Teeny Wee may not always get along. If you have read this story from January, you know why. (Incidentally, Punkin belongs to Layla.)

This is Punkin.



This is Sweetie Pie.


They are Patchy Dolls I recently put in my on-line store. I'm selling them separately. Punkin and Sweetie Pie's names are favorite endearments in my family.

Their favorite word is Zeeble. We don't know what it means, but each time they say it, they laugh.



This is what they do when they are supposed to be napping.



This is what they do when one of them gets hurt.



They have a lot of trouble sharing, though. I saw them them play well together for a few minutes today. Maybe they should stay together as twins, I was thinking, when suddenly,



Sweetie Pie hid the ball.



Punkin!



Sweetie Pie!


I guess I will keep them separated as planned......

Mercy: You've been warned!

12 comments:

Appleshoe said...

Thank you Beth. *grinning ear to ear* I look forward to the mischief. I can be rather mischievous as well ;)

Plain and Joyful Living said...

These dolls are just so sweet!
Warm wishes, Tonya

Bending Birches said...

!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!
oh, they are a troublesome duo...but so sweet and beautiful!
and I LOVE that carpet!

Lisa said...

love your story and photos!! your dolls are just so sweet!
have a great week
lisa

Amanda said...

Tell me that you had as much fun in that photo shoot as you did making the dolls? These pictures are awesome. I think I am going to read it to my babies...

Amanda

Queen of the Butterfly Ball said...

What a great little story! My beginning reader was enthralled with the sweet words along with the pictures. We enjoy your blog very much!
~Rachel

Beth said...

I'm glad you like my story! More of my stories are listed below right in the margin. The monkey twins are funny.....love, Beth

softearthart said...

So sweet. cheers Marie

Grace said...

These two are absolutely precious!

Widge said...

waaaaay cUte!

Trudi - Me and Ewe said...

They are absolutely beautiful!
Sweet little faces...

Bec said...

oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever!! You have a lovely sense of humour.