Friday, October 22, 2010

Little Girl in a Yellow Dress Lino Print


I am my own little person. I pick what I want to wear. If I don't get to, I make a great, big, noisy fuss. Sometimes I want to wear all my favorite colors mixed together. Sometimes I want to wear sundresses in the winter and tights in the summer. Today I want to wear sunshine. Sunshine in my hair, sunshine in my dress, sunshine on my bare little toes.

It's a new lino print from my studio! Handprinted and handcolored, in my primroses shop.

8 comments:

gardenmama said...

it's amazing beth!
enjoy your weekend : )

boatbaby said...

Another gorgeous piece of work and I love the sweet story as well!

Bending Birches said...

that is one beautiful work of art!!!!
and thank you for your kind words....they mean so much xoox

.::Our Waldorf Home Mama::. said...

Just stumbled upon your lovely blog, how enchanting! You are an amazing and talented artist, and your current print is just adorable!

~Samantha

Appleshoe said...

Oh Beth, she is adorable. I especial like what you said about 'wearing' sunshine. That made me smile. Sorry I've been gone, but I'm back now. Take care.

nocton4 said...

wow, she is so lovely x

Beth said...

Thank you friends, I'm glad you like this little girl wearing sunshine. love, Beth

Larissa said...

Beautiful! Your composition is perfection.