Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another Gnome Sighting!


One of my motion-triggered cameras caught this scene today in the forest. I can't believe how lucky I have been to get a picture of the gnome again already. This picture is still a little blurry, but we can see the whole figure now. I can't tell what the gnome's pants are made of, but his shirt and hat seem to be wool. I think I also see leather shoes and striped socks. He is dragging a little stick. I hope I will be lucky enough to get a picture of his face soon. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Grace said...

I think you've sighted the world's cutest gnome. Hope you get a picture of its face soon!

Plain and Joyful Living said...

Oh that is just so cute:)

marcia @Child in Harmony said...

just precious :)


happy day!

Lilyshaw said...

How sweet!