Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My First Gnome Sighting

This week I am going to take you back to Autumn 2009, when I had my first gnome sighting!

I am thrilled to announce that I have had my first gnome sighting, and have this photograph taken with my cell to prove it. The North American Gnome, which was thought to be extinct by 1873, has been sighted with increasing frequency in pristine Canadian and New England wilderness areas in recent years. As far as I know, this is the first sighting in my area, which shows that the population of this beloved little being is rebounding all over our region.

I will be setting up some motion-triggered photographic equipment in the gnome's habitat this week in hopes of giving Acorn Pies' readers a close look at the elusive North American Gnome.

3 comments:

Nadja Magdalena said...

Oh, that hat with the toadstools would match the sweater I made for Gemma perfectly! http://patchodirtfarm.blogspot.com/2010/08/gemmas-woodland-sweater.html

What an adorable photo...!

Redbeet Mama said...

Thank you, Nicole

Grace said...

So sweet...