Thursday, December 9, 2010


"Sometimes people's light dies down a little bit, due to the hustle and bustle of modern life.
If I can send them light, then maybe I can ignite their flame inside and they will see clearer." (Words and Art by Marie of

There is a special spirit which shines in the land of blogs, and her name is Marie. Her thoughtful words can be found glowing in the comments of many of the blogs I read. She sprinkles her encouraging words all over the world. Sometimes, at this time of year, it is hard to find a place in our spirits for quiet and peace, even though that is what we are craving the most. Marie wrote me a special posting about light last year which you can visit by clicking on the button at right. I wish you peace and joy and light. love, Beth


Amber Greene said...

Hi Beth,
I LOVE your mama in the Moontime fleece picture! I am Mama in the Moontime!! I'd love to post this pic and a link to your blog on mine. I love your blog and I especially love your gingerbread header perfect for this time of the year. Hope to hear from you soon!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Beth said...

Hi, Amber!!!! Thank you for writing. This art is by marie of softearthart. I edited my posting to make sure everyone knows that. She is an amazing artist with a glowing, inspiring spirit. Please visit her blog. You'll love it. And you should ask Marie for permission to use her picture. love, Beth

Plain and Joyful Living said...

Oh, just beautiful. I do enjoy her work so.
Warm wishes, Tonya

Amanda said...

I love Marie's work! I swear I'd recognize it anywhere.

softearthart said...

Hi, Beth, You are a sweetie, to say such kind words about me, I have done my latest blog on you also. I do notice that the content seems to be lost on what I wrote about light. I can not find the original on my site. Maybe you kept a hard copy and can write it. Love Marie

Grace said...

I agree. You can just feel the warmth and inspiration from Marie's work.

Lilyshaw said...

Lovely words..

earthboysblog said...

Hello Beth, your words are so beautifully written, I to share the same feelings for Marie, she is a wonderful inspiration for all. She has sent me wonderful gifts that I treasure and share with my children. Blessings during this season. Jeanene

Lisa said...

what beautiful words and art! i am in love with this piece!!!
Beth, you always have the prettiest header photos!!!
have a great weekend